This year, David Harris celebrates his 20th anniversary as American Jewish Committee Executive Director – marking two decades of his passionate and devoted service to the Jewish people, American society and the global community.
As president of AJC, I’m asking you to make a gift to commemorate this milestone. Please click here to contribute.
No single professional has epitomized AJC’s values, vision, activism, humanitarianism and achievement more than David Harris. David has been hailed as one of the Jewish people’s foremost advocates and most distinguished and eloquent spokesmen.
In fact, Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon recently said, “David Harris is the consummate Jewish diplomat of our time.”
Looking to the future, David will continue to advocate for the issues most important to the Jewish people, including:
- Supporting a democratic Israel in its quest for peace and security
- Speaking out against Iran’s mission to build nuclear weapons
- Building mutual respect between different religious and ethnic groups, leading to a more tolerant world
- Moving America towards energy independence – critical for both our national security and our environment
- Seeking a world in which all people are afforded human rights, human dignity and human freedom
Of course, David’s vision has always relied upon an informed, motivated and active young generation prepared to take on the responsibilities and challenges of Jewish communal leadership. As such, he continues to champion our ACCESS program, which focuses on developing young Jewish leaders.
Your participation will be deeply meaningful and greatly appreciated by David and everyone at AJC. Your special gift will go a long way to support the vital work and global outreach that have become AJC trademarks.
Please click here to contribute to David’s 20th Anniversary celebration today. Please give as generously as you can – any amount would be appreciated.
President, American Jewish Committee (AJC)